Here are some current stories from around the inter-webs and news in the drinks world that we are following right now for October 5th, 2018. Check them out, give them a read and and let’s have some discussions on these hot topics.
Drinking in the News
- The World’s 50 Best Bars 2018 Announced – via World’s 50 Best HERE
- Lack of Diversity in Wine Hurts the Industry – via Fortune HERE
- The Most Notable New Bars in America for Fall / Winter 2018 – via PUNCH HERE
- U.S. Wines May See Big Benefits from New US & Canada Trade – CNBC HERE
- A Rare Macallan Whisky Just Sold for $1.1 MM & Another One Is Going Up for Sale – via Mens Journal HERE
- SIP Awards Spirits Competition Winners 2018 – SIP Awards HERE
Check out our previous Drinking in the News here and drop us tips, news and story ideas at email@example.com
Connect with us at @thirsty on instagram and read up thirstymag.com for more on all things Drinks, Drink Makers & Drinking Destinations.
Join our Thirsty Industry Group on Facebook to discuss these hot topics and more, click HERE
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily