American Cut is LDV Hospitality’s signature steakhouse with it’s flagship restaurant in Tribeca. Carefully curated once again by Iron Chef Marc Forgione, the new location blends the Atlantic City concept with New York City style.
The 180-seat restaurant with private dining options adds an element of culinary intrigue to guests, filled with fine food and spirits in a modern setting with art deco accents.
The name American Cut is an ode to An American Place, the iconic restaurant founded by Marc’s father, famed chef Larry Forgione.
American Cut spotlights Marc’s rock and roll personality with a unique spin on fine dining offering signature dishes including the Tomahawk Rib Eye Chop, a show-stopping 28-day dry aged 48 ounce steak, the ultimate Surf & Turf and the Chili Lobster.
- Garden Daiquiri: Red Bell pepper, caraway, lemon, arugula, Brugal Especial Blanco, maldon sea salt.
- Calling Card: Bulldog, muddled cucumber, Sage
- Chilean Pisco Sour: Kappa Pisco, Gran Marnier 100 Mist, lime, sugar, egg whites, bitter
- Barolo Barrel “Negroni” – Bulldog, sweet vermouth blend, Campari, citrus essence, barolo seasoned french oak.
- Written Warning: Michter’s rye, rosemary, creole bitters, absinthe
- Passing Deadline: Del Maguey Vida, Maestro dobel blanco, thai chili, burlesque bitters
- Bloody Mary: American Harvest, housemade Batch 22
Our Best Stories Delivered Daily